NAPERVILLE, Illinois -- Aurora University's Deterrica Simpkins placed eighth in the 200-meter dash and earned All-American status at the 2017 NCAA Division III Women's Indoor Track & Field Championship Friday and Saturday.
Simpkins' time of 25.68 seconds in the finals placed her eighth in the event.
Additionally, the following individuals from the NACC competed at the Championship:
- 60-Meter Dash: Deterrica Simpkins, Aurora (12th-Preliminaries)
- 200-Meter Dash: Deterrica Simpkins, Aurora (8th); Lisa Rodriguez (9th-Premliminaries)
- 60-Meter Hurdles: Taylor Jefford, Aurora (14th)
- Long Jump: Jessica Kotarak, MSOE (11th)
- Triple Jump: Jessica Kotarak, MSOE (11th)